Swimmming Pool Equipment
Watercrest Pools and Outdoor Living is pleased to offer energy efficient, green pool equipment to help you manage your swimming pool and control your costs.
High Performance Pumps
As soon as Pentair Water Pool and Spa® showcased IntelliFlo variable speed technology, it thus produced a marketplace uprising by way of its energy efficiency, near-silent function and extended service life. Introducing the newest member of the IntelliFlo family, the new IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump. This pump additionally improves the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to sell more than all other variable speed brands altogether. Make sure you explore these advantages and you can soon discover why:
- Up to 90% savings on energy versus traditional pumps
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer guarantee most favorable speed and run times for highest effectiveness and savings
- Most-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for superior effectiveness and extended pump existence
- Radically quieter operation - as small as 45 decibels
- Completely enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) plan and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on the market
- Entirely well-suited with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® and additional brands of digital pool/spa controls for administration of pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics defend the pump for longer service life
New MasterTemp® Heaters presents all the effectiveness, ease and dependability features you desire within a pool heater, and more. While easy to utilize as your residence heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make structure functions and monitoring a breeze. The light design and ultra quiet operation will not encroach on your poolside relaxation time.
- Heats up quickly so forget about long waiting periods before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Best-in-class energy efficiency.
- Manual gas shut-off when repair is necessary.
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards.
- Rotating digital interface allows for simple viewing
- Strong, rustproof exterior handles the warmth and weathers the outdoor elements.
NSF and Healh Canada Approved
IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorinator uses ordinary table salt to create all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, efficiently, and automatically. Identical sanitation routine as manual chlorine addition with none of the drawbacks. It is simply not necessary for customers to purchase, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full analytical capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates outstanding time of cell life all live. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Turn-key operation and simple interfaces allow quick examination of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off attribute defends the unit and extends cell life beneath low water temperature circumstances
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to make best use of cell life
- Capability of communication with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch® Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety.
Backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights
IntelliBrite® automated color-changing pool and spa lights made wih LED technology is the wave of the future in energy effectiveness, value, superiority in light quality, and controllability. With IntelliBrite, combinations of individual colored LEDs are diverse and matched to attain a vibrant spectrum of colors. The various colors are power sequenced to illuminate and sequence through colors at interchangeable speeds, and in various sequences of color. Collectively with a custom reflector and exclusive lens design, the IntelliBrite offers ultra effectiveness at the same time being the brightest among other energy efficient underwater LED lights on the market today.
- A better reflector design promises extended light is reflected toward the pool bottom to advance intensity plus color effects, while minimizing glare.
- Greater lens geometry distributes light in an most favorable position to stay away from “hot spots” on the pool bottom.
- Lens may be completely rotated to 180 degrees to give wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular "color shows" that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
The innovative Pentair ScreenLogic Mobile application provides IntelliTouch systems with ScreenLogic® interfaces WiFi access through the use of iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Controlling your pool and spa could not be easier...or more handy. Once the software is installed, one can manage all operations from pool and spa temperatures, jets, lighting, water features, remote video monitoring, and much more...just from the touch of an iPhone or iPod touch. Envision the capabilities of:
- With no trouble at all simply turn on the spa and regulate the preferred temperature on the way to your house from work.
- Manage various circuits (waterfalls, pool lights, fountains, and more) and assess history of temperature, pool/spa, heater, and light functions.
- Remotely observe live video on up to four video cameras.* Requires optional Video & Lighting protocol adapter – PN520854Z
- The latest software is obtainable free at the Apple App Store. Simply look through the App Store in iTunes and type in the search term “ScreenLogic” to swiftly locate it.
- For the newest of IntelliTouch customers, the easiest method to add control access via iPhone and iPod touch is to buy a ScreenLogic PC interface kit (Part # 520500).